Thursday, October 27, 2022

Happy Anniversary 2022 ❤️

Happy Anniversary 2022 ❤️


This year is our 9th wedding Anniversary and 15th dating Anniversary! It has been so long?? Doesn’t feel like it. Time truly flies when we are happy.😊 


This year, we did not have a celebration as planned… due to flu viruses which infected Aedan and then passed to Hub, Didi & me. 


This year instead of the usual flowers, I told my Hubby to replace it with a bangle which I think will be more lasting. I have ordered the bangle on 26 Oct and can’t wait to receive it *excited*. Is this going to be a new journey? New bangle every year instead of flower. What a brilliant idea. 😂 



Even though this year Anniversary, we didn’t manage to have a proper celebration like going to a fancy restaurant. I still feel really happy…maybe it’s because there’s the bangle. 😆 Really looking forward to many more years of Anniversary. 


And thanks for still surprising me with a cake and bubble tea and trying to make me fat.






I have created a poll on Instagram because I can’t decide which bangle is nicer. Will wear the chosen one on our next Anniversary celebration
. 🥰


Till the next Anniversary. ❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...