Thursday, October 27, 2022

Happy 34 to myself

*throwback to a post written on my 34th birthday 🎂 

Happy 34 to myself 🥰
34,
when I prefer simple celebration.
When I know what I truly like and dislike. 
When I can send floral website link to my hubby and request for flower within a budget so that he don’t anyhow buy. 
When I stop trying to do everything but focus on things that matters. 
When I enjoy and treasure time with my loved ones. 
When I can talk about uncomfortable things comfortably.
When I only invite beautiful things into my life and nothing less. 
When other’s opinions become noise and I listen to my inner voice.
When I realised while my hubby and children are important, I am also as important.
When I learn to listen to my body and mind.

Thanks Tan Zheng Wen for celebrating 34 with me and thanks for baby carrying Didi while taking this flattering photo of me. Didi napped thru our brunch and we managed to have a very peaceful meal.
It’s nice to put away those mommy’s outfit 
and dressed up on my birthday. 😊




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...