Friday, October 26, 2018

Our 5th Wedding Anniversary

It’s 26th October again.


It has been really long since I last posted something on Twentysixoctober. 


Today, it’s our 5th wedding anniversary and 11th dating anniversary. 


时间飞逝,又一年过去了。

在这一年里好多事情发生但却没什么时间把一切都记载。


Many things had happened but there’s so little time to document everything. 


Aedan has started going to half day childcare.....so I have some “free time” in the morning. However, there are always things to do and blogging has been set aside.

Most of the day, after sending Aedan to school, I start my “me-time” with a cup of ice coffee and breakfast.... reply customers’ queries on Carousell @tsobaby 

and at 9am, I’ll check on stock prices. 

This has become my routine. Managing @tsobabysg and reading investment blogs have become my hobby. 

Once in a while, I indulge in drama like 延禧攻略... so there’re really lots to squeeze into that precious few hours. There are people who asked me why not put Aedan on full day childcare. There are many reason. After analysing the pros and cons, our family decided to put him on half day. 


Reading investment blogs is now something that I really love to do. I started investing in retail bonds and equities many years ago while I was still working in bank. However, at that time, I have little idea of what I was doing. 

Made a few wrong decisions and learnt from

mistakes...reading more to be better at it.. though I’m still not good, I think I’m getting better. Since I quit my job, I am glad that my investment provides some passive income .. so I don’t feel too guilty when I buy some new clothes for myself. 


Okay, back to today, our dating and wedding anniversary. We enjoyed our very rare peaceful couple time when Aedan was in school. We had lunch at Hai Di Lao and I am utterly impressed by their level of service and thoughtfulness in making our special day a very special one. 

Especially love the decoration put up by them. 

“我负责赚钱养家”

“我负责貌美如花”


Hope my hubby will remember this quote forever. 

爱不就是如此吗?哈哈哈哈😂








Happy Anniversary to my hubby!

Thanks for being so supportive in what ever decisions I made and in entrusting your money to me, I promise to manage it well and at the same time try my best to be a good mom and wife. 


Will always psycho you to love me more every day till forever. 😂❤️


With Love,

Evelyn 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...